Admirals Bank Home Improvement Lending
Admirals Bank offers a number of specialty products, but none as unique as the FHA Title-1 Home Improvement Loan. Whether you’re hiring a contractor or doing the work yourself, this program gives homeowners an opportunity to add value to their homes by quickly and affordably financing home repairs and improvements.
Home Improvement Loan Program Highlights
- No equity or appraisal required
- Low, fixed rates
- No pre-payment penalty
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Affordable monthly payments
- Personalized service
- Money is disbursed before you or a contractor begin work
- Secured and unsecured loans available
- Loans available for single family, multi-family and manufactured homes, as well as condominiums
- Rapid approvals
Which Projects are Eligible?
Almost all permanent improvements — other than luxury items like pools and jacuzzis — qualify for this program. Below is a small sample of eligible projects.
- Remodel your kitchen
- Add energy efficient power such as solar, wind or geothermal
- Install replacement windows
- Upgrade an existing bathroom
- Add a new bathroom
- Finish a basement or attic
- Build an addition or sunroom
- Build a garage or carport
- Install a central air heating/cooling system
- Add or refinish hardwood floors
- Upgrade your electrical system
Contact us today to learn if your project is eligible for a home improvement loan.