- You generate your own pollution-free, clean electricity
- Solar energy is renewable. The sun is a consistent power source.
- Reduce the carbon footprint. A typical home system would eliminate almost 150,000 pounds of CO2 over the systems warranted life.
- An average home (3 Kw) solar electric system will reduce emissions over the course of the 25 year warranted life of the panels by the following amounts:
| Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
|Nitrous Oxide||375 pounds|
|Sulfur Dioxide||1,200 pounds|
- Lock in your electricity cost over the next 25-40 years
- Avoid 5-7% annual future utility rate increases
- Reduce monthly spending by reducing or even eliminating your electric bill
- Send the extra energy your systems produces to the local utility-grid for credit
- Enjoy a 25-year linear warranty on solar panels and a 40-year design-life
- It’s your power. Use it when you want
- Homes with solar sell twice as fast as those that don’t have solar
- Immediate payoff: for every $1 saved vs. last year is equal to $20 in increased home value
- The time is now. Production costs are coming down, panels are more efficient and government incentives are very attractive.
- Breakeven points are now between 8 and 15 years based on a typical system