LED bulbs Lighting up savings at home & work
ENERGY STAR Qualified LED Lighting:
- Reduces energy costs — uses at least 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, saving on operating expenses.
- Reduces maintenance costs — lasts 35 to 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 2 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting. No bulb-replacements, no ladders, no ongoing disposal program.
- Reduces cooling costs — LEDs produce very little heat.
- Guaranteed — Five + year warranties.
- Offers convenient features — available with dimming on some indoor models and automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors on some outdoor models.
- Durable — won’t break like a bulb.
- Offers Rebates from energy companies for business— Right now rebates are available for business from some energy companies including Duke Power Company. Call us for more information.